- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- About Face
- Cleft Palate Foundation
- Children’s Craniofacial Association
- University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital
- The International 22q11.2 Foundation
- Minnesota Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Moller, K., Starr, C., Johnson., A. (1990). Parent’s Guide to Cleft Lip and Palate. University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis. This book, authored by our team, is a clear and comprehensive guide written to help parents understand cleft lip and palate.
- Moller, K., & Glaze, L. (2008). Cleft Lip and Palate: Interdisciplinary Issues and Treatment, 2nd Ed. Pro Ed.
- Cutler-Landsman, D. Educating Children with Velocardiofacial Syndrome, 2nd Ed: Also known as 22q11.2 Syndrome and DiGeorge Syndrome, Plural Publishing.
- Insurance Coverage for Cleft
Feeding and Cleft Palate
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 612-626-3478. Here are several resources from our clinic and the Cleft Palate Foundation.
Speech Problems and Cleft / Velopharyngeal Inadequacy
- Promoting early speech development in children with cleft palate by Anna Thurmes, MA, CCC-SLP and Adriane Baylis, PhD-CCC-SLP
- Cleft Palate Foundation: Treatment Options for Better Speech
- Submucous Cleft Palate
- Referral Form for Early Intervention (please talk to the Cleft-Craniofacial Clinic to discuss what is most appropriate for your child)
- For therapy resources or additional publications contact Anna Thurmes, MA, CCC-SLP