The Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic at the University of Minnesota provides integrated surgical, medical and dental consultation and treatment for children and adults with cleft and craniofacial disorders. No one specialist has the range of expertise needed to meet all the needs of a person with these conditions. The most efficient and effective management is accomplished through a team of specialists who evaluate the patient and meet face-to-face in order to provide a diagnosis and an integrated care plan through growth and development.
- Craniosynostosis Consultation
- Plagiocephaly / Headshape Consultation
- Cleft-Craniofacial Speech Evaluation and Therapy
- Cleft-Craniofacial Feeding Evaluation and Therapy
- Velopharyngeal Inadequacy Clinic (Nasal Speech)
- Prenatal Consultations
- Pre-adoption Consultations