Our specialty clinics feature dental school graduates who are receiving advanced dental education. Residents work under the supervision of one or more advanced-trained faculty members. Our fees are generally less than the average fees in the Twin Cities community. Our patients are typically referred to us by either the student clinics or from private practice offices. You can also contact us directly.
Please contact the office you need with questions. You can find more information the individual clinics to the right of your screen.
- Advanced Prosthodontics (dentures, crowns, bridges, implants) - 9th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-624-6644
- Cleft and Craniofacial Clinics - 6th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-625-5945
- TMD, Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine Clinic (jaw pain, sleep apnea) - 7th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-626-0140
- Graduate Orthodontics (braces) - 6th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-625-6444
- Advanced Endodontics (root canals) - 8th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-624-2661
- Graduate Periodontics (gum disease) - 7th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-625-6177
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (extractions) - 7th Floor of Moos Tower - 612-624-8600
- University of Minnesota Physicians Dental Clinic (general dentistry, special medical cases) - 606 24th Ave. S, 2nd Floor, West Bank - 612-659-8689
- University of Minnesota Pediatric Dental Clinic, Made Possible by Delta Dental of Minnesota (pediatrics) - 701 25th Ave. S., 4th floor, West Bank - 612-659-4900