Admissions Information for MSDH - Master of Science in Dental Hygiene program
- Graduation from a school or program in dental hygiene accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- Management Track - GMAT required (minimum 500 score)
- Application for admission (DHCAS application link) to the University of Minnesota Master of Science in Dental Hygiene Program
- Computer generated essay to include short and long term goals and an explanation of why an advanced degree is of interest
- Current resume.
- Three letters of reference from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s recent work and potential for success in professional graduate program (references form)
- Official transcripts of all previous academic work
- Copies of dental hygiene license
- Photocopy of CPR certification and immunization status will also be required upon matriculation
Submitting Application Forms
Application Form: Read and fully complete the application form via the Dental Hygiene Application Services (DHCAS) at: http://www.adea.org/dhcas.aspx
Please ensure application forms are fully completed. Subsequent revelation of inaccurate information may result in dismissal from the program.
An application checklist can be found at: http://www.adea.org/Secondary.aspx?id=20836
Completed applications and all other supplementary materials must be submitted by March 1st for the class beginning Fall (September) semester 2015.
- Upon acceptance a $100.00 non-refundable placement fee is required.