Admissions Information for MSDH - Master of Science in Dental Hygiene program
- Graduation from a school or program in dental hygiene accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- Management Track - GMAT required (minimum 500 score)
- Application for admission to the University of Minnesota Master of Science in Dental Hygiene Program
- Computer generated essay to include short and long term goals and an explanation of why an advanced degree is of interest
- Current resume.
- Three letters of reference from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s recent work and potential for success in professional graduate program (references form)
- Official transcripts of all previous academic work
- Copies of dental hygiene license
- Photocopy of CPR certification and immunization status will also be required upon matriculation
Submitting Application Forms
Completed applications and all other supplementary materials must be submitted to the Master of Science in Dental Hygiene Program Director by March 1st for the class beginning Fall (September) semester 2012.
- A $100.00 non-refundable application fee is required.
- After completion of all materials, the packet should be returned to:
Division of Dental Hygiene
Admission and Progression Committee
University of Minnesota
School of Dentistry
9-372 Moos Tower
515 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455