Admissions Information for MSDH - Master of Science in Dental Hygiene program
- Graduation from a school or program in dental hygiene accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- Management Track - GMAT required (minimum 500 score)
- Applications for Fall 2016 entry are due by July 1, 2016
- Computer generated essay to include short and long term goals and an explanation of why an advanced degree is of interest
- Current resume.
- Three letters of reference from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s recent work and potential for success in professional graduate program (references form)
- Official transcripts of all previous academic work
- Copies of dental hygiene license
- Photocopy of CPR certification and immunization status will also be required upon matriculation
Submitting Application Forms
Our entire application process has moved online. Please go to our Application Information for the application link and list of necessary items.