Materials must be submitted by July 17 for the class beginning Fall (September) semester 2015
Admissions Information for MSDH - Master of Science in Dental Hygiene program
- Graduation from a school or program in dental hygiene accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- Management Track - GMAT required (minimum 500 score)
- Application for admission to the University of Minnesota Master of Science in Dental Hygiene Program
- Computer generated essay to include short and long term goals and an explanation of why an advanced degree is of interest
- Current resume.
- Three letters of reference from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s recent work and potential for success in professional graduate program (references form)
- Official transcripts of all previous academic work
- Copies of dental hygiene license
- Photocopy of CPR certification and immunization status will also be required upon matriculation
Submitting Application Forms
Rolling Admissions: Applications considered as they are received.
Application forms and information are available here.
Please complete all items, sign, and mail directly to:
University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry
MSDH Admission and Progression Committee
9-372 Moos Tower
515 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Due by July 17, 2015 for Fall 2015 entry.
Upon acceptance a $95.00 non-refundable placement fee is required.