Candidates for the doctor of dental surgery (D.D.S.) degree must have:
- complied with the rules and regulations of the School of Dentistry and the University of Minnesota.
- demonstrated sound moral character.
- received a passing grade in all required courses.
- completed all department clinical and competency requirements.
- completed treatment of all clinical patients.
- completed full-time clinic attendance for a minimum of five semesters.
- returned all equipment and supplies assigned for their use.
- earned a minimum GPA of 2.00 (C).
- discharged all financial obligations to the University.
- been recommended by School of Dentistry faculty for the degree.
Revised by EPC 971006