Dental Hygiene Program Celebrating 100 Years of Excellence
Dental Hygiene Program's 100th Anniversary Celebration
Please join us for an incredible evening that honors 100 years of excellence. More details are coming soon!
Saturday, October 19, 2019 in the evening.
McNamara Alumni Center
University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus
100th Anniversary Planning Committee:
- Deb Arver, Class of '79
- Nicki Black, Annual Giving and Stewardship Coordinator
- Christine Blue, Class of '78, Associate Professor and Director, Division of Dental Hygiene
- Erin Strong Elliott, Director of Alumni Relations
- Amy Kusilek, Class of '13
- Joy Osborn, Class of '76; retired faculty
- Barb Tenney Pinto, Class of '63
- Kathy Rothenberger, Class of '93
Want to help?
If you are interested in helping to plan this exciting event, please contact Erin Strong Elliott, Director of Alumni Relations, at 612-626-6884 or email@example.com.