Alumni Weekend & Class Reunions
September 13-14, 2019
Come back to your alma mater for a weekend full of reconnecting with classmates, faculty, and friends. Alumni Weekend is for alumni, families and friends and this is the FIRST year of this tradition!
Tickets in the Dentistry Football Block have been released. You can still get game tickets through the Athletics.
Classes: 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, 2014
Would you like to help organize your reunion during Alumni Weekend?
The Alumni Office would like to help with the following:
- Supply you with a class list, addresses and mailing labels, send invites and save the dates out to your class
- Provide U of M decor and name tags for your reunion
- Identify venues/caterers on campus or near the School during Alumni Weekend for either a Friday or Saturday night individual class reunion
- Offer tours for classmates and families on Saturday morning
- Invite all classmates to an alumni reception on Friday night at the Campus Club
- Opportunity to get Football tickets in a School of Dentistry Alumni Section
- Promote your reunion (date, location, contact person) in school communication channels
I’m not celebrating a reunion – so, is Reunion Weekend really for me?
Yes! ALL alumni and friends are invited back to this tradition. Please come back to the Dental School with your families to enjoy the campus and take part in a variety of events. In addition to Reunion Weekend, the Dental Therapy and Dental Hygiene programs are celebrating milestone anniversaries!
How can I locate my friends? I would like to make plans with them.
After registration begins, a list of attendees is available through the Reunion Weekend website. This list will be refreshed regularly in the months and weeks leading up to September. We will also list all class reunions here.
What should I wear?
- All Alumni Reception – business casual
- Reunion Class Parties – business casual
- Other weekend activities - dependent on event