25th Annual Ski & Learn: Park City, Utah - Your 5-day Ski Getaway
Wednesday-Sunday, February 5-9, 2020
Hit the slopes in beautiful Park City, Utah, while advancing your dental practice! Over five beautiful days, this trip is sure to provide memories to last a lifetime. We are adding additional days and nights to our exciting annual ski trip. Join us in 2020 for even more opportunities for skiing, snow and fun!
About Park City
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Park City's majestic landscape and invigorating spirit attracts millions of visitors each year. In fact, the city continues to make an appearance in top ski and outdoor magazines worldwide, while in 2008 Forbes Traveler named it one of the "20 Prettiest Towns in the Country".
Not a downhiller? No worries. Tours, cross-country skiing, great live music, world-class restaurants, luxury spa amenities and snowshoe tours await you in this breathtakingly beautiful winter oasis.
Space is limited and registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will close as soon as the program is full, so don’t delay if you want to take advantage of this opportunity.
Travel Partner: Carlson Wagonlit Travel
To receive the best deals in ski and travel, we are partnering with Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT). This fantastic team has organized a world-class hotel, meal plan and supportive travel assistance. Working with CWT promotes hassle-free travel. No matter if you’re traveling alone or with family and friends, you will want to connect with our travel leader, Anna Kamrow. Anna will help you register for the continuing education sessions, secure your overnight plans, select ground transportation, consider excursions and night-out options in Park City as well as help you with your flight.
Continuing Dental Education
Over three days, you will receive 4 hours of coursework daily—totaling 12 CDE credits. Courses will be held during the early morning and late afternoon, giving you an opportunity for optimal skiing and Park City fun.
Learn How To
- Approach any Cone Beam CT scan with confidence
- Discuss the fundamental uses for CBCT in case planning and management
- Interpret software views and some common findings
- Leverage the Cone Beam CT scan for your implant planning needs
- Discuss medicolegal aspects of dental radiology
- Analyze best practices for use of dental radiology
- View CBCT images and conduct analysis of findings
- Discuss advancements in caries and periodontal disease radiographic interpretation
- Review of confusing periapical radiopacities
- Envision the future of dental imaging technology
- Assess your new patient needs using real data
- Consider new patient development strategies
- Discuss how the Stonehaven Dental Patient Service Center model can be modified to fit your practice needs
- Analyze the “Status Quo” of your practice and financial data
- Evaluate what you want from practicing dentistry—including lifestyle, days worked, what your days feel like, income, exit, legacy, and retirement
- Make decisions based on quality information (the numbers) rather than on your emotions
- Discuss cases of various dental professionals and how they have used KPIs to make essential decisions
Meet Our Experts
Laurence Gaalaas, DDS, MS, Clinical Assistant Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Division of Oral Medicine, Diagnosis and Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Biological Sciences, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry; Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
Curtis Marshall, DDS, is the Director of Partnerships for Dental Intel, centered in Provo, Utah. Dr. Marshall is a graduate of the University of Utah. He has worked in dental office marketing solutions since 2007, including Stonehaven Dental, ProCore CPA's dental office team, and a range of dental offices across the country. Dr. Marshall is a highly regarded, energetic speaker and the host of The Naked Dentist podcast, where he aims to remove all of the "clothing" covering dental practices to reveal and resolve hidden flaws within their organizations.
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Friday, February 7, 2020
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Illustrated presentations, case studies, discussion
Learn More & Register
Visit the CWT webpage to register and learn more about 2020 Ski & Learn.
Connect with our travel partner, Anna Kamrow, at Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
$595 each additional team member: dental therapist, dental hygienist, dental assistant or business administrator