Anterior Composite Artistry: Seminar & Workshop
Friday-Saturday, November 16-17, 2018
Direct composite can be a conservative, durable, and beautiful anterior material. Over two days, focus on developing your artistic skills in anterior composites, while ensuring you make the best materials choices for long-term patient outcomes. Working shoulder to shoulder with our world-class instructor and a handful of fellow participants, you will discuss a variety of the materials and techniques available today. Leave our program prepared to take composites to the next level, where every patient who leaves your office will rave about their extraordinary esthetic results.
During this quick-moving, two-day event, you will compare total-etch to self-etch techniques and discuss the risks and benefits of each. Working alongside our instructor, Dr. Lee Ann Brady, you will gain hands-on experience with the concept of layering for ultimate beauty and color control. Throughout the seminar and workshop, you will work through state-of-the-industry techniques for simplifying direct composite veneers and Class IV restorations.
Learn How To
- Assess the benefits and pitfalls of today’s composite materials
- Examine dentin and enamel adhesion
- Layer composites that provide predictable results
- Place anterior matrices
- Finish and polish to achieve maximum esthetic and biological success
Illustrated presentations, discussion, demonstration, simulated laboratory exercises
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
Meet Our Expert
Lee Ann Brady, DMD, is a privately practicing dentist and nationally recognized educator, lecturer and author. She is a 1988 graduate of the University of Florida College of Dentistry. Dr. Brady devotes hundreds of hours every year to dental continuing education in the areas of cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, TMJ disorders, sleep apnea and restorative dentistry. When not in her Glendale office working with patients or attending a continuing education course as a student, she is teaching dental education courses to other dentists around the world. Dr. Brady was recognized by Dentistry Today as one of the top 25 women dentists in the US and currently serves as the Director of Education for The Pankey Institute.
- Final registration will begin at 8:00 AM on Friday.
- Continental breakfast will be available each morning.
- The program will run from 8:30 AM to 3:45 PM each day.
- There will be 15-minute refreshment breaks mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Lunch is included each day.
If you have special dietary needs or are disabled and have special needs, please contact us at least two weeks prior to the program date.
On weekends, you must enter Moos Tower from the second floor (the Washington Avenue entrance located below street level) or use the tunnel from the Washington Avenue parking ramp to access Moos Tower.
What to wear
We suggest that you bring a jacket or sweater to help you adjust to the seemingly inevitable changes in meeting room temperature.
A full refund will be issued if you cancel at least one month (30 total days) before the program. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the program $395 will be deducted from your refund. For registrations charged to your credit card the refund will be credited to your account. No cash refunds will be issued on charged registrations.
Directions and parking
Directions & Map
University of Minnesota Pediatric Dental Clinic, by Delta Dental of MN
701 25th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Detailed parking information will be sent prior to the course.
Hotel accommodations are available at the Graduate Minneapolis, located directly across the street from the Dental School. To reserve your room at the special Continuing Dental Education rate:
- Call the Graduate Minneapolis, 612-379-8888, and ask for in-house reservations. Tell the reservationist the dates of your stay and that you want a room under the reservation for "Continuing Dental Education." Ask the reservationist to enter your name for one of the rooms at the special Continuing Dental Education rate.
- If you are outside the United States or do not wish to call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you intend to stay and ask to have your name entered for one of the reservations under “Continuing Dental Education.”
Enrollment is limited to 30.
A $395 deposit is due at the time of registration. The balance of the tuition is due by October 19, 2018. Registrations made after October 19, 2018, will be paid in full at the time of registration.
Eligible for AGD Mastership credit in esthetics & fixed prosthodontics.
8:30 AM to 3:45 PM (both days)
6-410 Moos HS Tower
(Lynda J. Young Conference Room)