Postgraduate Program in Contemporary & Esthetic Dentistry: Level III, The Modular Series
The Level III modular series at the University of Minnesota is under the Direction of Paul Olin, DDS, MS, Associate Professor, Division of Prosthodontics, Department of Restorative Sciences; Director, Dental Implant Program, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
Modules (currently scheduled and open for registration)
- Orthodontic & Periodontal Esthetics, October 17-20, 2018
- Advanced Composite Restorations, January 11-13, 2019
- Endoesthetics & Contemporary Endodontics, January 25-26, 2019
- Advanced Occlusion & TMD, March 7-9, 2019
- New Materials, Technologies & Laser Training, April 26-28, 2019
Please note: Modules may be taken in any sequence.
Certificate Program in Contemporary Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry
The University of Minnesota is pleased to offer a unique Certificate Program in Contemporary Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry. Dentists may earn a university certificate in contemporary restorative and esthetic dentistry, in addition to mastership credit for the Academy of General Dentistry and continuing education credit for relicensure requirements.