Launching Cone Beam CT Technology in Your Dental Office - Part 1
Learn How To
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different ways of viewing CBCT data
- Approach any CBCT scan with confidence
- Understand the interplay of image quality and radiation dose as is relates to chosen scan parameters
- Understand the relevant risks of use of x-rays in dental imaging
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies
Credits and Fees
1.5 Fundamental Credit Hours
Includes CORE Subject Areas:
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Laurence Gaalaas, DDS, MS, Clinical Assistant Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Division of Oral Medicine, Diagnosis and Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Biological Sciences, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry; Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
Recorded: April 2, 2020. Reviewed and launched: July 2020. Expiration date: 2023.