Launching Cone Beam CT Technology in Your Dental Office - Part 2
Learn How To
- Decide when to order a CBCT scan
- Appropriately apply scan parameters and protocols to meet diagnostic goals
- Understand the basic strategies and responsibilities of image interpretation
- Apply the best imaging practices for implant treatment planning
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies
Credits and Fees
1.5 Fundamental Credit Hours
Includes CORE Subject Area:
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Laurence Gaalaas, DDS, MS, Clinical Assistant Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Division of Oral Medicine, Diagnosis and Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Biological Sciences, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry; Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
Recorded: April 9, 2020. Reviewed and launched: July 2020. Expiration date: 2023.