Teledentistry - Is it Right for Our Office Today and in the Future?
Learn How To
- Analyze teledentistry’s risk and benefits
- Review teledentistry legislation and policy
- Discuss how teledentistry can be utilized to care for your patients in the short term and over the long term
- Implement teledentistry within your office: billing insurance, reimbursement documentation, and informed consent
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies
Credits and Fees
1.5 Fundamental Credit Hours
Includes CORE Subject Areas:
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Patient Communication
- Record Keeping
Angela Hastings, DMD, is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Dental Outreach Program at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Dr. Hastings graduated from Hamline University and completed her dental studies at the College of Dental Medicine at Western University of Health Sciences. Before her work with the University of Minnesota, Dr. Hastings served as the Dental Director for Greater Portland Health, trained dental students studying at the University of New England, and provided care in private practice.
Recorded: April 27, 2020. Reviewed and launched: July 2020. Expiration date: 2023.