Managing Traumatic Dental Injuries in Primary and Young Permanent Teeth
Learn How To
- Examine patient factors in trauma
- Behavior guidance
- Developmental issues
- Psychosocial considerations
- Financial impact and reality
- Schedule interruption
- Knowledge and experience
- Uncomplicated crown fracture
- Complicated crown fracture
- Crown-root fracture
- Root fracture
- Lateral luxation
- Repositioning and splinting
- Cvek pulpotomy
- Composite restorations
- Esthetic crowns
Illustrated lectures, panel discussions, case studies
Credits and Fees
6 Fundamental Credit Hours
Includes CORE Subject Area:
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Patient Communication
Daniela Rodrigues Silva, DDS, MS, is the Dr. Thomas K. Barber Endowed Term Chair, the Director of the Pediatric Residency Program, an Associate Clinical Professor, and the Chair of the Section of Pediatric Dentistry in the Division of Associated Clinical Specialties at the UCLA School of Dentistry. She completed her dental degree at the Federal University of Goiás, Brazil, a pediatric dentistry certificate at the University of Castelo Branco, Brazil, and her certificate and master’s degree in pediatric dentistry at the University of Michigan. Before her work in California, Dr. Silva served as the Residency Program Chair at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. A Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Silva is also an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the California Society of Pediatric Dentistry. Her research areas of interest include caries diagnosis and prevention, pulp therapy, restorative dentistry, and dental trauma.
Prepare for Your Zoom Webinar
- Create your free Zoom account at www.zoom.us.
- Download the Zoom application to your computer, if prompted.
- If needed, test Zoom before the course or watch YouTube videos for tips on how to join a meeting.
30 Minutes Before Your Webinar Starts
- Look for the Zoom Meeting ID and Password in your email in-box.
IMPORTANT: The Zoom Meeting ID and Password will be sent to the email address used to register you for this webinar. Please check all of your known email in-boxes—work and personal—for this information.
- Go to www.Zoom.us
- Choose Join a Meeting in the upper right corner.
- If prompted, download Zoom information or click Yes to run Zoom.
- Type in your first name and last initial, if prompted. Provide your email, if requested.
- You will see a welcome screen and should hear music. If you do not hear music, check your volume and adjust as needed. Throughout the event, you will be on mute, and your video will not be on.
- Say hello in the chat box.
- Locate the Q and A folder. If you have questions during the webinar, type your questions here. Our presenters respond to questions at the end of their allotted presentation time.
Having Difficulty? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates of Completion
Our goal is to provide a personalized Certificate of Completion within 48 hours of the completion of the program.
IMPORTANT: Your Certificate of Course Completion will be sent to the email address used to register you for this webinar. Please check all of your known email in-boxes—work and personal—for this information.
If you do not receive your certificate within 5 days of the program, email email@example.com.