Miniresidency in Prosthodontics: Advances and Innovations in Restorative and Implant Dentistry
Credits and Fees
Enrollment is limited to 30
Eligible for AGD Mastership credit in removable & fixed prosthodontics, restorative dentistry and implants.
24 Fundamental Credit Hours
Includes CORE Subject Area:
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Meet our Course Director
Ranier M. Adarve, DMD, MS, MHPE, prosthodontist; Associate Professor, Division of Prosthodontics, Department of Restorative Sciences, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Dr. Adarve maintains a part-time private practice in Apple Valley, Minnesota.
Detailed course instructions will be sent approximately three weeks prior to the program.
- Final registration will begin at 11:30 AM on Tuesday.
- Light refreshments will be available during registration.
- Continental breakfast will be available each morning.
- There will be 15-minute refreshment breaks mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Lunch is included on Wednesday and Thursday.
If you have special dietary needs or are disabled and have special needs, please contact us at least two weeks prior to the program date.
Please bring magnification loupes with you to the course if you use them in practice.