Three-appointment Dentures: A Hands-on Workshop
Learn How To
- Evaluate your patient’s edentulous anatomy
- Recognize when pre-prosthetic surgery is indicated
- Obtain accurate impressions
- Verify vertical dimension and centric relation
- Select denture teeth for esthetics and function
- Troubleshoot the most common denture problems
- Recognize the potential of digitally fabricated dentures
Illustrated lectures, demonstrations and simulated hands-on experiences
Credits and Fees
A $695 deposit is due at the time of registration. The balance of the tuition is due by April 17, 2020.
Eligible for AGD Mastership credit in removable prosthodontics.
14 Fundamental Credit Hours
Include CORE Subject Area:
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Israel M. Finger, DDS, MS, MEd, is a practicing prosthodontist in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dr. Finger was co-coordinator of the graduate program in prosthodontics at Louisiana State University for 28 years. He has written and co-authored over 80 publications and has lectured extensively both nationally and internationally.
Paul S. Olin, DDS, MS, Associate Professor, Division of Prosthodontics; Interim Chair, Department of Restorative Sciences; Director, Dental Implant Program; University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Dr. Olin maintains an active prosthodontic and esthetic dentistry practice in the faculty practice at the School of Dentistry.
- Final registration will begin at 12:30 PM on Friday.
- Light refreshments will be available during registration.
- Continental breakfast will be available Saturday morning.
- The program will run from 1:10 to 8:00 PM on Friday and from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday.
- Dinner is included on Friday and lunch is included on Saturday.
If you have special dietary needs or are disabled and have special needs, please contact us at least two weeks prior to the program date.