Apply and Interview
A complete application to the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry requires all of the following items. The deadline for submission of all application materials is January 13, 2020.
- The School of Dentistry uses the ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS) Application, including answers to the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Supplemental Questions.
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Application Processing Fee. The University of Minnesota requires a non-refundable application processing fee of $85. Your application will not be considered for admission without payment of this fee via credit card at https://dentistry.ahc.umn.edu/apply/dds. In order to facilitate the timely processing of your application, please submit this fee at the same time as your ADEA AADSAS application. A limited number of application processing fee waivers are available. If you would like to be considered for an application processing fee waiver, please forward your ADEA AADSAS fee waiver information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAT scores must be received no later than January 13, 2020.
3 letters of recommendation are required, two (2) letters must be from science or math faculty who have instructed you in a lecture or lab course. Letters from teaching assistants are also acceptable. The third (3rd) letter must be from an employer, or a supervisor from a volunteer or research position. Letters of evaluation should be sent via ADEA AADSAS. You may submit additional letters beyond the 3 required letters through ADEA AADSAS or directly to the U of M School of Dentistry (email@example.com) by the letter writer.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Hygiene
- UMN PASS
- Specialty and Advanced Education Programs
- Dental School Preparation Programs
- Current Students
- Community Outreach Experience
- Degree & Education Verification