UMN PASS info session
Instructions for webinar
The one-hour UMN PASS webinar will begin at 12 p.m. CST on Friday, February 15. Tim Nichols has sent you a link to the Webinar. Please click on it at 12 p.m. CST. The link is also available on the bottom of this page.
The webinar will work best the Google Chrome browser.
1. At the time of the webinar, please use the link that was given to you.
2. You may be prompted to download the Webex extension. Download and install it.
3. When you are in the meeting, please make sure your volume is on so you can hear Dr. Adarve.
4. Please put your microphone on mute. Click on it the microphone. It should turn red.
5. Also, please turn off our camera. It's on the bottom of the screen. This will allow the webinar to go faster and help avoid buffering.
6. Please use the chat function on the bottom right to ask Dr. Adarve any questions.
We will also try to make available a recording of the webinar to everyone.
Please log in at 12 p.m. CST