The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry is pleased to offer the "Speaker's Bureau Guide" as an annual resource. It is designed to help you identify subjects and speakers for continuing education programs. This guide was developed because several of you as leaders in the dental community requested help with planning continuing education programs.
You may wish to review the subjects and speakers with your planning committee or contact the speakers directly. All of the individuals in this guide have identified interest in presenting continuing education programs throughout the region. However, since speaker availability and your program needs vary, please contact the speaker several months before your course date to set up all the arrangements.
All course and financial arrangements are made directly with the speaker.
- Regenerative Endodontics - Target audience: dentists, 60- to 90-minute lecture
- The Non-odontogenic Toothache - Target audience: dentists, 60- to 180-minute lecture
- Managing Endodontic Pain* - Target audience: all dental professionals, 60-minute lecture
- Managing the Anxious Endodontic Patient: A Team Approach* - Target audience: all dental professionals, 60- to 90-minute lecture
- Managing Endodontic Emergencies - Target audience: dentists, dental assistants, 60- to 90-minute lecture
- Managing Endodontic Infections - Target audience: dentists, 60-minute lecture
- Internal (Nonvital) Bleaching - Target audience: all dental professionals, 60-minute lecture
- Endodontic Diagnosis - Target audience: all dental professionals, 60- to 90-minute lecture
Dr. Law's lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances, including all-day programs.
*These lectures would be of interest to all members of the dental team.