The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry is pleased to offer the "Speaker's Bureau Guide" as an annual resource. It is designed to help you identify subjects and speakers for continuing education programs. This guide was developed because several of you as leaders in the dental community requested help with planning continuing education programs.
You may wish to review the subjects and speakers with your planning committee or contact the speakers directly. All of the individuals in this guide have identified interest in presenting continuing education programs throughout the region. However, since speaker availability and your program needs vary, please contact the speaker several months before your course date to set up all the arrangements.
All course and financial arrangements are made directly with the speaker.
- Cone Beam CT Overview: Relevant Physics and Radiation Dose - 1 hour
- Basics of Radiographic Interpretation using Cone Beam CT - 1 to 3 hours
- Cone Beam CT Basics for Orthodontics: Emphasis on Interpretation - 1 to 3 hours
- Cone Beam CT Basics for Implantology - 1 to 3 hours
- Principles of Panoramic Radiography: Image formation and Artifacts - 1 hour
- Supplemental Intraoral Imaging Techniques - 1 hour
- Radiographic Caries Diagnosis - 1 hour
Dr. Gaalaas' lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances.
If computers are available for attendees, lectures can include hands-on interpretation of teaching cases.
Topics would be of interest to all dental providers.
- Learn the Tips and Tricks: Radiographic Technique in Dental Examinations with Digital Sensors and Panoramic Technique - A Lecture and Hands-on Program
Ms. Nieber's program is 3 to 4 hours, depending upon the size of the group, and would be of interest to all dental providers.