The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry is pleased to offer the "Speaker's Bureau Guide" as an annual resource. It is designed to help you identify subjects and speakers for continuing education programs. This guide was developed because several of you as leaders in the dental community requested help with planning continuing education programs.
You may wish to review the subjects and speakers with your planning committee or contact the speakers directly. All of the individuals in this guide have identified interest in presenting continuing education programs throughout the region. However, since speaker availability and your program needs vary, please contact the speaker several months before your course date to set up all the arrangements.
All course and financial arrangements are made directly with the speaker.
- Pediatric Prosthodontics
Dr. Collier's lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances, including all-day programs and would also be of interest to all dental providers.
- Caries in Children and Adolescents - One- to two-hour lectures
- Risk Assessment for Children and Young Adults - One- to two-hour lectures
- Prescription Writing for Children and Young Adults - One- to two-hour lectures
- Fluorides for Children and Young Adults - One- to two-hour lectures
- Digital Radiographs for Children - One-hour lecture
- Informed Consent and Confidentiality for Children and Adolescents - One-hour lecture
- Ethics - One-hour lecture
- Restorative and Treatment Planning for Children and Adolescents - One-hour lecture
- Dietary Review - One-hour lecture
Dr. Yesil's lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances.
The lectures would be of interest to all members of the dental team.