The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry is pleased to offer the "Speaker's Bureau Guide" as an annual resource. It is designed to help you identify subjects and speakers for continuing education programs. This guide was developed because several of you as leaders in the dental community requested help with planning continuing education programs.
You may wish to review the subjects and speakers with your planning committee or contact the speakers directly. All of the individuals in this guide have identified interest in presenting continuing education programs throughout the region. However, since speaker availability and your program needs vary, please contact the speaker several months before your course date to set up all the arrangements.
All course and financial arrangements are made directly with the speaker.
- Diet and Dental Caries (Update or Implications of Current Research) - one- to one-and-one-half-hour lectures
- Caries Control Strategies - one to two hour lectures
- Caries Detection or Caries Surgical Thresholds - one- to two-hour lectures
Dr. Hildebrandt's lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances.
Topics would be of interest to all dental providers.
- Bonding Indirect Restorations and Direct Restorations with Uses of Silane - One- to two-hour lectures
- 25-Years of Veneering--What have we learned? - One- to four-hour lectures
- Core Restorations for Crowns - One- to two-hour lectures
- The Restoration of Non-Vital Teeth: Structural, Biological and Micromechanical Issues in Maintaining Tooth Longevity - One- to two-hour lectures
- The Restoration of Severely Broken Down Teeth - Three- to four-hour lectures
- The Clinical Effects of Microleakage - One- to two-hour lectures
- Esthetic Principles of Smile Restoration - One- to two-hour lectures
- Clinical Significance of Marginal Fit - One- to two-hour lectures
- Therapeutic Uses Of Glass Ionomer - One- to two-hour lectures
- Management of Rampant Caries - One- to two-hour lectures
- Shade Matching - One-hour lecture
- Why Do We Polish? - One-hour lecture
- Tooth Wear and Indications for Treatment - One- to two-hour lectures
- Differential Treatment Planning for Amalgam, Composites and Glass Ionomers; and Repair versus Replacement of Restorations - One- to two-hour lectures
- Extension for Prevention: Margin Placement - One-hour lecture
- The Effect of Occlusion on Restorations and Teeth - One-hour lecture
Topics may be combined to create presentations up to 4 hours in length.