The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry is pleased to offer the "Speaker's Bureau Guide" as an annual resource. It is designed to help you identify subjects and speakers for continuing education programs. This guide was developed because several of you as leaders in the dental community requested help with planning continuing education programs.
You may wish to review the subjects and speakers with your planning committee or contact the speakers directly. All of the individuals in this guide have identified interest in presenting continuing education programs throughout the region. However, since speaker availability and your program needs vary, please contact the speaker several months before your course date to set up all the arrangements.
All course and financial arrangements are made directly with the speaker.
- Non-Dental Sources of Tooth Pain - one- to two-hour lecture
- Management of Jaw Hypomobility Following Dental Procedures - one- to two-hour lecture
- Management of Bruxism - one- to two-hour lecture
- Early Management of Temporomandibular Disorders for General Dentists - one- to two-hour lecture
- Sleep Medicine for Dentistry - one- to two-hour lecture
Dr. Haley's lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances and would be of interest to the entire dental team.