Grants Management and OHCRC Facility with ZBA Account
There are a number of steps involved in utilizing the OHCRC facility for seeing patients along with the ZBA (Zero Balance Account) for research subject incentive pay.
Preparing the Proposal Routing Form:
See How to Prepare a Proposal Routing Form (PRF) web page.
The Grants Management department staff will assist you with this stage. They are located in Moos Tower 18-104 and include:
- John Schepers, Manager (5-0436)
- Lynn Hochsprung, Accountant II (5-7484)
- Rahfat Hussain, Accountant II (4-9916)
Setting Up a Study in the OHCRC:
Once you have completed the process above, you can set up your project as a study in the OHCRC and have the benefit of this clinic for seeing your research subjects and providing them with their incentive pay via the ZBA account.
Carol Dunn, Clinic Coordinator will assist you with this stage. She can be located in Moos Tower 7-557 and contacted at 4-8998.
Forwarding your Study Information to the OHCRC Director:
Once you have completed the two stages above, you may forward your study abstract, a short description of the study for patients and a copy of your IRB documents to Dr. Bryan Michalowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The short description should include:
- the names of the projects
- short descriptions
- major inclusion criteria and exclusion criteria
- the amount of the incentive pay
- any benefits of participation such as free cleaning
- telephone and email contact information to find out more
- links to the study clinician bios.