Doing Research Studies in the OHCRC
The OHCRC faculty and personnel are available to:
- Mentor and facilitate faculty clinical research ideas and interests.
- Assist faculty with submitting proposals for funding.
- Provide faculty with research personnel and clinical space for funded research.
- Facilitate data collection for graduate students’ MS and PhD thesis research.
- Provide access to data, data searches and consulting on informatics technology.
To learn more about #1-4, please contact Dr. Eric Schiffman (cell: 651 338 3344, email@example.com).
To learn more about #5, contact Dr. Palak Bothra, the OHCRC’s Data Analyst and Informatics Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consultations and services are free for SOD personnel. For more details on the services provided, see the OHCRC Dental Access and Informatics webpage.
If you have a research idea, we can help with all phases of the project: