Laurence Gaalaas, DDS, MS
- Cone Beam CT Overview: Relevant Physics and Radiation Dose - 1 hour
- Basics of Radiographic Interpretation using Cone Beam CT - 1 to 3 hours
- Cone Beam CT Basics for Orthodontics: Emphasis on Interpretation - 1 to 3 hours
- Cone Beam CT Basics for Implantology - 1 to 3 hours
- Principles of Panoramic Radiography: Image formation and Artifacts - 1 hour
- Supplemental Intraoral Imaging Techniques - 1 hour
- Radiographic Caries Diagnosis - 1 hour
Dr. Gaalaas' lectures can be adapted to specific needs and time allowances.
If computers are available for attendees, lectures can include hands-on interpretation of teaching cases.
Topics would be of interest to all dental providers.