Ways to Give
Ways to Give
- You can make an online gift using the University of Minnesota Foundation’s secure website.
- Mail your check and a gift form to the University of Minnesota Foundation, P.O. Box 860266, Minneapolis, MN 55486-0266.
- Give by phone with a credit card - call 800-775-2187 or 612-624-3333.
- Set up a monthly contribution via your credit card or bank account.
- Faculty and staff – Giving is simple with payroll deduction. Learn about the employee donation policy.
- Donations of gifts-in-kind may be accepted by the School of Dentistry. To learn more, please review Gifts-in-Kind to School of Dentistry and the University of Minnesota Foundation's Information on Gifts of Tangible Personal Property.
- Learn about other ways to give including gifts of stock, retirement plan assets, real estate and more.
Gifts in Honor and Memory
The School of Dentistry welcomes gifts made in honor of or in memory of someone. A gift to the School of Dentistry is a fitting way to honor or remember a faculty member, classmate, mentor, beloved friend, or family member.
When making your gift, please be sure to specify the School of Dentistry. All gifts are received, processed and acknowledged by the University of Minnesota Foundation. In advance, thank you for your confidence in our work and for your generosity!