The faculty development page provides easy access to information on faculty development programming, promotion, and provides a variety of resources aimed at enriching faculty members' professional growth and achieving an inclusive educational environment.
Recordings of Faculty Development Programs
- SOD Canvas Training 8-20-20
- SOD Zoom Training 8-17-20
- SOD Securing Lecture Videos and Course Materials on Canvas 9-11-20
- SOD Faculty Development Kick-Off Program: Incorporating Active Learning Into Your Courses: Benefits & Strategies 9-15-20
- Guided Discovery Learning for Large Group Case-Based Health Professions Education - Day 1: 10-5-20
- Guided Discovery Learning for Large Group Case-Based Health Professions Education - Day 2: 10-7-20
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- U of M "Keep Teaching"
- American Dental Education Association's ADEA "We Teach"
- Canvas Self-Help Guide
- K. Patricia Cross Academy: Videos of Active Learning Strategies
- Teaching During the Election Season
SOD Mentorship Program - coming soon
October 25 & 27: Teaching for Student Well-being, 12-1 p.m.
November 17: SOD Active Learning Showcase 12-1 p.m.
Please note: All courses require registration. Continuing Education credit is awarded for attendance. Registration forms are sent via email to all SOD faculty prior to the event.